T POINT SYSTEMS LTD (“we” or “us”) is a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies In Cyprus having its registered office
56 Kyriakou Matsi Street 2368 Ayios Dhometios Nicosia Cyprus P.O Box 25621,1311
We encourage you to read our Privacy and Policy
Information we collect about you
- We collect information about you when you:
- visit the Website or use the App, and other sites accessible from the Website or App.
- register with and buy products or services on the Website or App.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us for any reason.
- We may supplement the information we collect about you with information we receive from other sources e.g. public registers such as the electoral roll. This allows us to assess the accuracy of the information we hold about you in order to send you relevant offers and information.
Using your information
- Collecting your personal information helps T Point Systems and TSIP APP to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the Website and App.
- administrating and operating your account.
- personalizing our services to you.
- tell you about important changes to APP and the Website and our services.
- understanding your shopping behavior to develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
- We may share your personal information across our sister companies so they can provide you with relevant products and services.
- Your personal data is secure with us and will be used EXCLUSIVELY and only by T Point Systems LTD and its affiliates for MARKETING PURPOSES
Marketing and research
- If you agree, we may contact you:
- with offers and information about T Point Systems products or services
- with offers and information about partners’ products or services
- for customer research e.g. to help improve our services
- We may contact and communicate with you using several methods including; email, phone, SMS, app messages, in-app push notifications and any other appropriate channel.
- Push notification preferences should be managed from the iOS or Android device that you have the App installed on
- Android users can opt out by deselecting the ‘Receive Notifications’ tick box
- If you wish to formally opt-out of any of these communications you may:
- email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or contact our Customer Services team on +302112340010
- In order to comply with new rules, we use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the Website, or which may be dropped by third parties through our websites.
- What is a cookie? Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
- Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
- Cookies used on the Website A list of all the cookies used on the Website by category is set out below.
- Strictly necessary cookies These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or billing, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
- Functionality cookies These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make, such as your user name, language or the region you are in, and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
- Targeting or advertising cookies These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Disclosing your information
- We will never disclose your information to anyone outside the T SIP APP and T Point Systems Limited and sister companies except where we have your consent; where we are required or permitted to do so by law; to other companies who provide a service to us; or any successors in title to our business.
- Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area we will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken.
- The Website may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. The operators of these sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their policy, which may differ from ours.
Accessing your information
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of EUR 10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to our policy
- This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of September 2018. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time
- If you have any queries, please contact us by email at email@example.com